How did it start
Most of our clients ask us – How did it all start and how we got our name as Age Holidays. Here is an answer to the question:
The answer is really interesting. We were a bunch of graduates with big dreams. All of us had one thing in common- we were all travel lovers. We were having tea at the local tea shop of Kathmandu.
The tea discussion led us to question about the people having an old age. In most of the cases they are deprived of love and belongingness even at their home. So in order to create travel platform for those people, this company came into existence
But by the year, we are ever growing!!! We cater out services not only in the Himalayan region of Nepal, but also in Tibet, Bhutan and India. Our expert managerial skills have provided us with plenty of opportunities not only to serve the aged people but also people of different age-groups.
We are working unceasingly to promote Nepal and various parts of the Asia. Our dedication in this filed has provided ample of opportunities not only to design and sell our tailor made packages, but also to custom design the best itinerary as required by our guests.
To innovate and redesign packages beyond the expectation of our valued customer’s. We forge strong alliances with our valued chain partners and yes, to make the dream come true of our guests from around the globe to travel in a hassle free way.
What we do
As a Kathmandu based Travel Agent, we plan, book and implement tailor-made holidays with all sorts of budgets in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India. We also organize joined group holiday packages in Nepal. We create our recipe for the satisfaction of our clients !!!!! We value your money and time to get most of any tours and treks that you book with us.
Our few services are, but not limited to:
- Cultural Tours, Sightseeing, Jungle Safari in Nepal.
- Trekking, Mountain Biking, Peak Climbing in Nepal.
- Special Dharma Tours.
- Tibet, Bhutan, India Travel arrangement by our own network organization.
- Hotel Reservations (Int’l/Domestic)
- Domestic Charter Flights • Helicopter Charter
- Travel Insurance • Outbound Tours
- Transport Arrangements
- Special interest tours
- Meeting Incentive Conference Exhibitions (MICE Arrangements)
- Emergency Rescue Coordination
Our team members are highly skilled and professional. We assure you that the services we provide are customized for your adventure holidays. Our certified guides and field staff are trained - and they work in the remotest corners of the Himalayas.They are personally committed to preserving the mountain environment and cultures, and to provide personalized, quality service.
10 Things that you should not miss in Nepal
- Trekking: World famous trekking Everest Base Camp (EBC) or Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) or Langtang Trekking
- Jungle Safari in Asia’s thickest forest – Chitwan National Park
- Wonders of Nepal - Sightseeing in all 7 UNESCO heritage sites
- White Water Rafting in the best rivers of the world
- Mountain Flight - World’s most exclusive tour
- Lumbini - Birth place of Lord Buddha
- Pokhara - Adventure Lake City
- Mountain Biking in world’s best trails
- Adventure Sports-Bungy Jump
- Nepali Gastranomy
Headquarter, Operation, Marketing & Sales Office
Dhapasi Marg, Dhapasi VDC, Ward NO-1
Tel: +977 1 4372066