Annapurna Circuit Trekking is one of the excellent treks in the world. The scenery is outstanding where this trek takes you through distinct regional scenery of rivers, flora, fauna and above all – mountains.
Trip Duration: 21 Nights/ 22 days
Trip Grade: Moderate / Hard
Per day walking/Hiking: 4- 6 hrs
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing of Kathmandu.Flight to Pokhara, Transfer to Hotel
Day 03: Private Car/Van/Hiace or Bus Drive to Basisaher (760M) – Approx 5/6 Hrs- Lodge
Day 04:Trek to Bhahun Danda (1398M)-Approx 6 hrs- Lodge
Day 05: Trek to Chamje (1410M) – Approx 5/6 hrs- Lodge
Day 06: Trek to Bagarchhap (2080M) – Approx 5/6 hrs- Lodge
Day 07: Trek to Chame (2720M) – Approx 5/6 hrs- Lodge
Day 08: Trek to Pisang (3060M) – 4/5 hrs- Lodge
Day 09: Trek to Manang (3440M)-3/4 hrs- Lodge
Day 10: Rest/Acclimatiszation in Manang- Lodge
Day 11: Trek to Yak Kharka (4200M) – 4/5 hrs- Lodge
Day 12: Trek to Throng Phedi (4450M) – 3/4 hrs- Lodge
Day 13: Trek to Throng-La pass (5416M)-Trek down to Muktinath (3760M) – approx 7-8 hrs- Lodge
Day 14: Trek to Marpha (2670M) – Approx 5/6 hrs- Lodge
Day 15: Trek to Ghasa (2010M) – Approx 5/6 hrs- Lodge
Day 16: Trek to Tatopani/Hot Spring (1190M) – 5/6 hrs- Lodge
Day 17: Free day at Tatopani or Trek to Shikha- Lodge
Day 18: Trek to Gorepani (3190M)-Approx 7 hrs- Lodge
Day 19: Trek to Poonhil (3210M) & Trek down to Ulleri (1840M) – 7 hrs- Lodge
Day 20: Trek to Nayapul, Drive to Pokhara, Half day sightseeing in Pokhara city,) – 5/6 hrs-Hotel
Day 21: Drive to Airport & Fly to Kathmandu-Hotel
Day 22: Departure to Airport and Fly Back to Home
Cost Include & Excludes
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- 3 Nights twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu at tourist standard hotel with breakfast
- 1 Night twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara
- One full day guided city tour by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance
- Annapurna trekking permits and Tims permits
- Bus transportation to Besisahar and return from Pokhara
- Breakfast in the city and full meals during the trek
- licensed and well trained English speaking guide and his entire expenses
- A porter (One porter for each 2 members) and his entire expenses
- Insurance of Guide and Porter
- All required local tax and Gov tax
- Down jackets and sleeping bags
- Nepal arrival visa
- Meals in the city except breakfast and above mentioned special dinner
- Monument entrance fees
- Your personal nature expenses eg. Mineral water, Beer, Coke and entire beverage etc
- Travel insurance that covers trip cancelation and Helicopter evacuation
- Tips and any other extending trips and accommodation.
Food & accommodation
Food on Treks
In Kathmandu and Pokhara breakfast is included in your own hotel. For lunch and dinner you will find several Western and Nepalese restaurant.
During our annapurna circuit trek, you can enjoy authentic Nepalese food as well as all types of international cuisine (Tibetan, Continental, Italian, Indian, etc.). you can even enjoy hot chocolates, variety of breads, variety of drinks, and snacks. Breakfast and dinner will be served from the tea house or from a lodge menu where we spend the night and lunch will be served on the way to our destination.
Vegetarian foods on annapurna circuit trek
We always recommend our clients to eat vegetarian meals to avoid the food poisoning, eating heavy meals and non- vegetarian meals at the high altitude is not really safe for the stomach.
Accommodations in Kathmandu and Pokhara
You will stay 3 or 2 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara but on trek you will stay on Tea houses or lodges.
Accommodations on during the Trek
All accommodations for this trek are on twin sharing basis and are chosen based on standard of hygiene, standard of service and food, and location. There are two styles of accommodations during our trip. During the trek tea houses or lodges at some places only have shared washing and toilet facilities. If we are a solo traveler, we will share a room with someone else of the same sex of our group. If we prefer a single room, we may indicate our preference and get single rooms upon request by paying a single supplement of USD 250. Note that single rooms are readily available in Kathmandu and the trekking regions at lower elevation but it might be difficult to find a single room at higher elevations.