Manaslu is at 8,163 meters which is the eight highest peak in the world. It is located near the border of Nepal and Tibet. The mountain name Manaslu means “The Spirit-Mountain” referring to the benevolent and strong deity.
February to November.
23 days Cultural Tour/ Trekking.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m)
Day 02: Kathmandu city Sightseeing & Trek Preparation
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat (570m/ 7-8 hrs)
Day 04: Trek from Arughat to Soti Khola (730m/5-6 hours)
Day 05: Trek from Soti Khola to Machha Khola (883m/4-5 hours)
Day 06: Trek from Machha Khola to Jagat (1,300m/5-6 hours)
Day 07: Trek from Jagat to Philim (1,590m/5 - 6 hours)
Day 08: Trek from Philim to Deng (1,600m/5 hours)
Day 09: Trek from Deng to Namrung (2,660m/7 hours)
Day 10: Trek from Namrung to Shyala (2950m/5 hours)
Day 11: Trek from Shya to Samagaon (3,530m/2-3 hours)
Day 12: Acclimatization day at Samagaon (3,530m)
Day 13: Samagaon to Samdo (3,690m/3-4 hours)
Day 14: Acclimatization day at Samdo (3,690m)
Day 15: Trek from Samdo to Larkya Phedi (4,470m/5-6 hours)
Day 16: Trek from Larkya Phedi to Larkya La (5213m) and descend to Bimthang
(3720m/ Total trekking hours- 8 to 9 hrs)
Day 17: Trek from Bimthang to Gho (2,560m/4hours)
Day 18: Trek from Gho to Dharapani (1900m/4 hours)
Day 19: Trek from Dharapani to Syange (1,130m/6hours)
Day 20: Trek from Syange to Bulbule (840m/5 -6 hours)
Day 21: Drive from Bulbule to Kathmandu (1400m/6-7 hrs)
Day 22: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 23: Departure to your homeland
Cost Include & Excludes
- 4 night twin sharing accommodation as per your requested categories hotel in Kathmandu
- All local transportation by suitable vehicle (car, van, bus) in Kathmandu
- A day Kathmandu sightseeing as per itinerary with tour guide & entry fees
- Kathmandu to Arughat & Khudi to Kathmandu both way by local bus
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek as per itinerary
- Twin sharing accommodation on tea house lodge during the trek
- English speaking Trek leader (First Aid and eco trained), one assistant guide in a group & Sherpa porters for each two clients, all necessary payments with insurance
- Manaslu conservation & Annapurna conservation entry fee
- Special Manasalu permit (Restricted zone requires special permit)
- All government and local taxes
- International flight ticket re-confirmation
- Visa fees, intl. airfare
- Lunch and dinner in city
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
- Tips for driver, guides and porters
- Any extending trips
Food & accommodation
Food on Treks
In Kathmandu and Pokhara breakfast is included in your own hotel. For lunch and dinner you will find several Western and Nepalese restaurant.
During our manaslu circuit trek, you can enjoy authentic Nepalese food as well as all types of international cuisine (Tibetan, Continental, Italian, Indian, etc.). you can even enjoy hot chocolates, variety of breads, variety of drinks, and snacks. Breakfast and dinner will be served from the tea house or from a lodge menu where we spend the night and lunch will be served on the way to our destination.
Vegetarian foods on manaslu circuit trek
We always recommend our clients to eat vegetarian meals to avoid the food poisoning, eating heavy meals and non- vegetarian meals at the high altitude is not really safe for the stomach.
Accommodations in Kathmandu and Pokhara
You will stay 3 or 2 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara but on trek you will stay on Tea houses or lodges.
Accommodations on during the Trek
All accommodations for this trek are on twin sharing basis and are chosen based on standard of hygiene, standard of service and food, and location. There are two styles of accommodations during our trip. During the trek tea houses or lodges at some places only have shared washing and toilet facilities. If we are a solo traveler, we will share a room with someone else of the same sex of our group. If we prefer a single room, we may indicate our preference and get single rooms upon request by paying a single supplement of USD 250. Note that single rooms are readily available in Kathmandu and the trekking regions at lower elevation but it might be difficult to find a single room at higher elevations.